Sunday, April 4, 2010


April is my favorite time of year. There’s so many wonderful things about it. It’s the hope that better and warmer weather is on its way, buds on branches, color bursting forth from the ground, and the air is just sweeter. Easter has always been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember. Easter egg hunts in full snow gear, and trudging through knee-deep snow banks is just one of the wonderful childhood memories. Another was bringing down the Easter decorations from the attic. I don’t think there was anything more exciting in the world as my 5 year old self, with trembling hands, revealed my… sock bunny family. They were my little friends I had the privilege of entertaining for about a few weeks till the boxes returned back to the attic. April also is my birth month. I’ll be 24. Wow. (That’s an understatement)

“Easter is a time of healing – Oh, how we need His [Christ’s] healing.” - Richard G. Scott

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blogs. Thank you for sharing your personal feelings with me. Love you, Mom

xXEvanatorXx said...

the picture of the peeps reminds me of this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjPc895Mmc