Monday, February 9, 2009

Shadow, you silly!


So I love my doggy. Have I said that before? He such an intelligent canine and is so involved with us! Today I felt a little sick, so I decided to stay home from church (Shadow liked that because that meant he didn't have to go in the kennel) But we played a little bit outside as I was walking around enjoying the sun, Shadow just sat right smack dab in the middle of the driveway, staring off into the trees, trying to make the rest of the family come home faster. I would call his name, jump around in front of him to break his pathetic little focus, but there he sat. So eventually I was able to get him to leave his lookout and jump around in the snow. I took this after the fact and I love his little wet nose and all the little snowflakes he gets on it!