Monday, June 30, 2008

Mind Purge

Tonight my brother has invited eight of his fellow X-box/halo nerdlings as part of celebration of his 17th birthday. So I won't sleep tonight. My Ipod may possibly be my savior tonight, maybe not. I was actually just thinking about the Ipod today, how they've totally revolutionized the music industry. They say that within the next two years CDs will be non-existent and all music will be purchased online. Crazy thought. It totally blows my mind how a burnt cd which I created with approximately 13 songs on it would fit into my cd/cassette boom box of about 2 feet wide - and now the 745 songs I have can all fit in the palm of my hand. Is anyone else floored by this besides me?
I find myself getting stuck into listening to the same music genre, and even a certain song for a long period of time. I mean, when I first bought "Rock the Casbah" by The Clash from Itunes, I listened to it for about a week straight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my ipod! I too am amazed and totally grateful that the ipod came along. My life is happier. I use my ipod for everything though. I catch up on movies, tv shows, podcasts (to which I am addicted!), books I meant to read, reading assignments, my calendar, address book, pictures, and games along with a 2000 or so songs. I revolutionized my world! I get stuck on some songs, but I love my shuffle button and I have tons of playlists to go between. But new music is totally on a loop, for at least a few days. :)
Good job on your links! See, you have accomplished so much! Next tutorial happens when you let me know what you want next.

BanAnnalise said...

Yes Ipods definatley are in the top ten of the greatest inventions of the 2000's. I looove it.
haha...yes I am getting better at this everyday! Okay, maybe I have asked this question before, but the only way that I have found some of my friends on here is because they have "wbsite" links on facebook....there's got to be another way to find out which of my friends are doing this...right? I mean, I don't see a friend search like facebook or myspace....

Unknown said...

nope, you can search at the top of the page by name but you may not find them. The best way is to check out friends pages for links to other friends or ask around. That is the best way I know. you would think it would be easier. But, alas, no.